Without time to listen to your example Yisheng I'm just voicing a
theoretical/academic take; When it comes to LTI (linear time
invariant) systems order doesn't matter. With time variant systems it
does.

As a very concrete practical example, I made some "rain" weather FX
patches that employ short envelopes into resonant bandpass filters.
They are IIR filters and meant to "ring". Placing the filters before
the envelopes totally changes the effect, A time invariant FIR filter
version would not behave differently, but the desired effect actually
comes from the ringing, hence the DSP ordering.

When things move very slowly, it tends to matter less.

regards,
andy