Been lurking for 20+ years off and on :D

I would finally like to ask for some advice. I have this idea to simulate a
guitar stomp box (a Morley JD-10). Most of the filters are simple RC type
circuits which I think (hope) that I can figure out by analyzing, farting
around in LTSpice, and then using some of the formulas from the Audio EQ
Cookbook.

However, there is an EQ section which doesn't quite fit into those molds.
Or does it?

What would the esteemed mailing list's advice be, is it even possible to
analyze and simulate the below circuit just with simple(r) feed-forward and
feedback algorithms, or is it so complex that I would have to take the step
how to learn to deal with those "Wave Digital Filters"?

Cheers,
Jens