Plus it's lack of humility to assume to be the first to have thought of something. Whatever we come up with, usually it has already been invented, possibly even centuries ago as a theory (& sometimes at the wrong time & no one paid attention / found it a proper use). But it's pretty rare to actually invent something (I'd even say, people more often discover or re-discover things, by luck or by mistake).
I more believe in (morally) protecting "art".

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 18:06:40 +0000