Bastian,

the rsr file cannot be edited on a Windows boot. You have to do it on an OSX machine, and then make sure your resources are swapped to a data fork before moving it to a PC machine.

Due to the nature of my license agreement with Digidesign, this is all I can say I'm afraid. If you need to know more, I suggest you read the RTAS documentation or contact Digidesign developer support.

Best,

Michael Olsen

the rsr file lies with the plugin in the plugins folder, this is only for PC and the .rsr file doenst include anything .. i know all these applications u mentioned. usually i am using photoshop to edit rsr file containing pic content, but this rsr file isnt being able to open and it contains text data that i need to edit or as i prefer generate a whole new file.. that is my issue here, ..

but i ll try rezilla again. i thought about an application like norton commander or so ...

best,
bastian