PS: I was thinking about fitting a reverse TIIR to my minimal-phase eq, giving it a varying degree of linearization, considering that linear-phase is not so important in the lower frequencies, maybe extremely low-latency near-linear phase, can be done. I have already done a full hard-convolution version with only 4ms latency.

Any thoughts on the most graceful reverse TIIR (onepole)?

Peace Be With You.

--
Ove Karlsen,
www.ovekarlsen.com