[with apologies for any multiple posts]

This is to announce that the Composers Desktop Project is now a UK social enterprise - a non profit-making limited company with (in the required legal sense) "charitable aims", i.e. education outreach. Our updated home page explains it all in more detail:

http://www.composersdesktop.com/

People will find that the noteworthy acronym GPL now appears there, along with a date.

This is all to further our goals to get Sound and Music Computing into UK schools.

Richard Dobson