Hi Douglas and others,

I wonder if it would be possible to increase
the number of emails contained in the digest
mails we receive?

We (well, at least I) only get 2 or 3 emails,
which is so little that my mail box would be
less messy if I didn't had subscribed to the
digest version, since then I could have read the
subject of each mail in the mail list overview.

I've looked into the configuration, and couldn't
find a way to set this number myself.

I think other digest users agree with
me about this, since on other mailing
lists, it's more common to get something
like 10-20 mails (plus at least one mail
per 24 hours if there had been any posts
in that period).

Best,
Kjetil