> Except for 1812 Overture. That sinks rather near DC at substantial
> amplitude, given the live cannon in the percussive section.

As a human being, I tend to view DC as a non issue. I can't hear it so it
may as well not be there. (although I'm sure a case could be made for
"feeling" super low frequencies) As a dsp programmer, the problem with DC
is that it eats dynamic range during processing. After reconstruction...
Well, that's not really my problem. :-)