On 23 June 2014 12:37, robert bristow-johnson <r...@audioimagination.com> wrote:
> Andy and Urs, i have been making consistent and clear points and challenges
> and the response is not addressing these squarely.
>
> let's do the Sallen-Key challenge, Andy.  that's pretty concrete.

With respect Robert, I have really tried to address your points,
please go and read all the links I've posted so that you get a better
picture of what I am saying.

> you pick the circuit (i suggested the one at wikipedia) so we have a common
> reference.  then you pick an R1, R2, C1, C2 (or an f0 and Q, i don't care).
> let's leave the DC gain at 0 dB.  then we'll have a common and unambiguous
> H(s).

In the LTI case, with enough precision, then any implementation
structure (if done properly) will result in the same output. There is
no question here, I have already state this any number of times. If we
want to now look at how things differ in the time varying case, which
is what I was talking about, then we can continue. Otherwise I have a
feeling that people reading this thread will be getting bored with the
repetition of these posts (I know I am).