> and you're doing all of your bookkeeping accurately so that the app itself
> isn't adding delay that it includes in the measurement?  or, if it does,
> you're accounting for it?

We mistakenly replied directly only to Robert.  Our answer is the app
itself (http://superpowered.com/latency/) doesn't add any delay to the
measurement, not a single sample. The app processes the incoming audio
directly in the audio i/o callbacks.

Also, the full source code is available for review here:

https://github.com/superpoweredSDK/SuperpoweredLatency

Keep the questions coming!

-Pv

-Patrick