Software Engineer, Korg R&D
Location:  Milpitas, CA

We are looking for a motivated engineer to help develop and define the next
generation of mobile audio tools and musical instruments. You will work with
part of our team in Korg's Silicon Valley office, and collaborate with the rest
of the team in Tokyo. You'll be involved in many aspects of software
development, including UI/UX, DSP, and the web.

REQUIREMENTS:
Strong background in Computer Science: BS/BA in CS or EE, or equivalent
experience.
Must be highly proficient in at least one programming language such as C++,
Objective-C, Swift, or Javascript.
Xcode experience.

For more information:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/49639720

Applications:
https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=12676411

Please use the link above for applying instead of posting to the list or
emailing me directly. This is a junior or entry level position as part of a
small team in the south bay area. We are looking for someone with great coding
skills who wants to make cool musical instruments and audio/synthesis tools for
mobile and desktop.

Thanks!

Andy Leary
General Manager