Hi,

I’m trying to implement a modulated delay line which will be used on a chorus
effect.

I think the problem that I will refer to is already well know and please
forgive me my ignorance if that’s the case.

When I modulate the delay time, I experience some glitch/alias which is not
pleasant.

With an integer index base buffer access I hear less alias but more glitch. If
I use interpolation for buffer access I experience less glitch and more alias.

Im a bit frustrated at the moment. I would like to ask to this list if there is
any relatively simple solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Nuno Santos