On 4/0/15 6:24 AM, Max wrote:
I was glad to hear that Mathworks has finally corrected their array
indexing scheme to start with 0 instead of 1, so they're now
compatible with all the other languages out in the real world.

Apparently they knew all along that array indexes actually start at
zero, but a bug in the initial release of the code caused the 'off by
one' problem.  An admission of such a glaring math error would have
been disastrous, so they claimed that they meant to do it.

Mark this day on your calendar as the day when corresponding source
code needs to be corrected.  And perhaps the day that I get hunted
down by some humorless Mathworks salesman :-)

thought i would cross-post this announcement from comp.dsp .

--

r b-j                  r...@audioimagination.com