On 4/2/15 12:20 PM, Phil Burk wrote:
Speaking of zero based indexing, my neighbor's street address is "0
Meadowood Drive". There was a "4 Meadowood Drive" already existing. They
left room to build one more house at the end of the street. But instead of
building a house they built two cottages. So they had to number them 0 and
2.

what if they built 3 cottages?  would one address be -2?

My wife doesn't understand why I am so jealous of that street address. My
neighbor says he likes it but he keeps getting forms returned asking him to
correct his street address

it's like the perfect two-letter .com domain name.

--

r b-j                  r...@audioimagination.com