Hi Robert,

Your mail (the first copy) was well received and is still ringing through my
mind. Especially the part about -j and +j having equal claim to square to -1 is
an eye opener. I'm still thinking about the consequences and need to write some
stuff out on paper, but I'll get back to it. That's why it's taking some time
to react ;)

And thanks to Theo as well. The beauty and curse of the Fourier is that there
are so many ways to look at it, right!

Stijn