Supposing this is some griefer it seems reasonable to ignore them - but is
there a possibility that this is a symptom of some kind of server attack or
attempt to profile/track list members?

I've never received any unsub notices myself but it is a little
disconcerting that somebody persists at doing this. I'd think that a
griefer would give up after a while.

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 7:13 AM, Douglas Repetto <doug...@music.columbia.edu