Hi,

I do not see drives in the andraudio group since he migrated to [1]

Some years ago I tried see how some of my codes works in android, I wrote
effects to work in real-time (automatic pitch correction, time stretch,
pitch shifters in time domain and frequency domain) and I get a lot of
glitches.

I know that even today is something painful to try, Google I/O 2016 gave me
hope to try something again :-)

PS: Nice app Nuno

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/andraudio