Hi everyone,

The first Audio Developer Conference <http://juce.com/adc-2016> (ADC) is
taking place in London, 3-4 November 2016.

This conference brings together leading industries and academic
institutions together to share, over 2 days, the best practices for audio
development and cutting edge research. We aim at making this event the
largest annual gathering of audio developers.

ADC is brought to you by the audio developers of the JUCE <http://juce.com>
team. ADC is sponsored by Android, Nvidia, Native Instruments, Arturia,
Jetbrains, MMA, AES and CppCon, and is hosted at Goldsmiths University.

ADC features talks on embedded audio, low latency, mobile development, VR
audio, multi-channel audio, with keynotes from Dan Saks, Jules Storer,
Rebecca Fiebrink and Roger Linn.

Google is kindly offering tickets for 10 attendees who couldn't otherwise
attend. Today is the last day to apply for the sponsorship program. Learn
more here <https://www.juce.com/adc-2016#google-sponsorship>.

We are accepting registrations for ADC until Friday 21st October.

Looking forward to meeting many of you in person next month in London!

Best regards,
Jean-Baptiste

--

*ROLI* <http://www.roli.com/>* extends the journey of music creation to
everyone. The **acclaimed * <http://www.roli.com/press/reviews>*Seaboard

Office: +44(0)207 254 2155

ROLI

2 Glebe Road, London E8 4BD

www.roli.com

Discover more about us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/roli> - Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/weareroli> - Youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/weareroli>

ROLI Ltd. is a registered company in England and Wales, and this e-mail and
its attachment(s) are intended for the above named only and are
confidential. If they have come to you in error then you must take no
action based upon them but contact us immediately. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Although this e-mail and its attachments
are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that they are virus free. If you contact us by e-mail
then we will store your name and address to facilitate communications. Any
statements contained herein are those of the individual and not the
organisation.