From: music-dsp-boun...@music.columbia.edu
[mailto:music-dsp-boun...@music.columbia.edu] On Behalf Of Jurgis Jarašius
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 7:30 AM
To: music-dsp@music.columbia.edu
Subject: [music-dsp] Binaural broadcasts | Lithuania

Dear all,

Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre, Music Innovation Studies Centre
already for the second time presents binaural broadcasts of contemporary music
concerts from ambisonic (23.2 loudspeakers) sphere. Were kindly invite you to
join in and discover merits of this spatial sound format.

This year we are also using 360° (virtual reality) video possibilities, which
would add to the immersion of virtual listeners of the concert.

In 4 broadcasts we will listen to the compositions of two famous Lithuanian
composers - Juste Janulyte and Mindaugas Urbaitis. All broadcast times and
links are available at tv.lmta.lt <http://tv.lmta.lt/> .

Time of broadcasts:

2016-11-08, 18.00 CET JANULYTE

2016-11-09, 18.00 CET JANULYTE

2016-11-17, 18.00 CET URBAITIS

2016-11-18, 18.00 CET URBAITIS

With this email we intend to reach research and artistic centers, companies
dealing with audiovisual technologies, and other entities working in similar
spheres. We hope this information is relevant for you. We are experimenting
with spatial sound broadcasts hoping to contribute towards discovering the best
ways to deal with arts and technology in similar situations through internet.

We kindly ask you to join into broadcast and/or inform interested colleagues at
your institution. We are very much interested in any feedback provided by
email: m...@lmta.lt.

Thank you very much in advance for your kind attention!

Sincerely,

LMTA MiSC