Well, it’s a DSP blog. The intended audience is whoever reads it, I’m not
judgmental. So, the question is probably more like “who can benefit from it”.
At the novice end, I’d say they can probably benefit at least from the
revelation that it comes from solving issues in analog communication, and
subsequently figuring out the math of it. And if they don’t yet grok digital,
but have a background (modular synthesist, electrical engineer) that gives them
an intuitive grasp of amplitude modulation, I think they will benefit big over
the typical classroom approach.

At the other end, there are certainly DSP experts who do not understand that
samples represent impulses and the ramifications to the spectrum. This is no
knock on them, there are good circuit designers who don’t know how generators
work, of capable mechanics that don’t know how and why carburetors work. You
don’t have to simultaneously know everything to be successful. But I think this
lesson is an important one and that’s why I put it out there. For instance,
sample rate conversion is a black art for many—they do the steps, but in cases
that are a little out of the ordinary, they need to ask what to do. I think if
you understand the points I made, SRC becomes incredibly obvious (particularly
at integer ratios). Just an example.

I’m glad it was of some help to you, thanks for saying.