Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2018 um 20:41 Uhr
Von: "Alex Dashevski" <alexd...@gmail.com>
An: music-dsp@music.columbia.edu
Betreff: Re: [music-dsp] WSOLA on Real Time
Hi,
Could you help ?

Hi.

I'm looking for a simple explanation and implementation of WSOLA. I tried to google it but I can't understand all meaning of inputs and outputs that WSOLA has.
My goal is to implement it in Real time on Android. Possibly, to use pitch shifting in Real Time.

Thanks,
Alex
_______________________________________________ dupswapdrop: music-dsp mailing list music-dsp@music.columbia.edu https://lists.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/music-dsp