One thing I noticed is that it seems to sound better at 22050 Hz sample rate
so I assume 1024 FFT size is too small and you should use 2048.

I dont know if that is because the DC band is too high or if the bins are too broadband with 1024, or both?

I assume with this and some phase realingment and a better spectral envelope
quality would be somewhat improved.

Unfortunately Reaktor isn't the right tool at all to test these things, you have to hack around everything, just changing the FFT size will probably waste a whole day, so I probably won't investigate this further.