Frank,

how did you record the signals? If taken from the TWG terminal strip, they
contain also a ton of neighbor frequencies, sub-harmonics, etc. And sometime,
the wheels have a certain flutter lading to some kind of low frequency
modulations, etc. So, if you’re just off by 0.7 cents of, that might be OK,
depending on the condition of the organ you’re using. There might be some dirt
in the gear, which might lead to uneven frequencies, etc.
And why do you need the _exact_ frequencies?

Happy new year and all the best!

Steffan