On Sunday, January 15, 2006 11:24 AM,
Tarragon M. Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Adding an entry for the "European Union" is
> debatable, and if we add this then we might need to add entries for
> other zones, such as "Oceania" or "Asia" or "Africa".

I can't really believe you wrote this, I hope it's a mistake. Because you have
to know that EU is not a "zone", is *not* Europe, it's not a continent, it's
not Africa. Do you know Switzerland which is in the very center of Eurpoe it's
not in EU? Do you know we have the same laws? Do you know that our laws are
more similar than let's say Texas and Ohio ones? Do you know we have the same
currency?

Anyway, the only backdraw of not adding EU as release place is that you will
have multiple release entries, at the most one for every union member. It's not
really a problem for MB db but I think users still can't undersand why it's
missing.

Ciao

MArco