Here's a crazy one:

could we add the infinity symbol - or something simular - as possible
value for track durations?
In fact endless loops are only gimmiks of vinyl releases - just one
reason why I love vinyl - and I doesn't know one CD using this. A lot of
vinyl releases using this and it bugs me to leave that information out
and putting this into the album annotations.
Just one example: The vinyl release of Speedy J's album Loadboxer
(Label: NovaMute Catalog #: NoMu 93 LP) contains 200 infinity loops,
which the CD release is made of.

Schika

PS: I know some of you are shaking the heads now ... hehehe :P