On 01/02/06, Don Redman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What are the reasons not to enter them as separate albums with the
> attributes album promotinal?

seems a bit pointless when we don't even seperate different media
releases - cd/vinyl/tape/etc, unless they are musically different. IMO
track length differences between CD pressings, etc, are not at a
muiscial level and not worthy of seperate indexing at the moment. even
remastered versions don't really a deserve a new entry unless they
have bonus tracks.

in an ideal world i think we should have different entries for every
different pressing (like discogs), but i'm not sure it's worth going
some of the way, but not all, especially with something as trival as a
promo.