On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 01:34:10 +0100, Lukáš Lalinský wrote:

Okay, if no one has anything against, I'll add them tomorrow. So you still have some time to stop me :)

I will not give you an approval before <http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/InstrumentatorRelationshipType> has not been written, sorry. And I need a ticket for this. Sorry again, but I simply refuse to fall back on notes on paper on my desk (for the simple reason that nobody but me can read them).

And just to clarify: this is just an addition of two AR sub-types, correct?

Sorry to be such a PITA. I will give you the ok eventually.

  DonRedman, whom everyone hates ;-)

--
Words that are written in CamelCase refer to WikiPages:
Visit http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ the best MusicBrainz documentation around! :-)