OK, that was not my intention. I did not want to start the whole debate again.

Apparently the way I remembered the past debates is wrong. So I will STFU and follow Robert's decision that we use "Europe" as an explicitly fuzzy entry, although I personally do not like this.

The good thing about it being explicitly fuzzy is that we can change it later to ither

 - "EU" if we realise that people use it correctly for real EU releases
- Merge back into unknown if we realise that it does not make as much sense in practice as we thought it would.

And yes, Chris, the wiki page needs to be more detailed. I'll have a first go at it and would appreciate if you join in.

  DonRedman, canning himself again :-)