I think Don's summary of the DVD issues is pretty close to what we should go with.

<official_sounding_voice>

1. We will store DVDs in MusicBrainz and we'll start doing this by using the existing album structure.
2. We will not use DVD in the title.
3. We can start adding DVDs into MusicBrainz. Once we get a few (more) into the database, we will see how people have been adding them and only then start creating "official" guidelines for how DVDs will be entered. As usual, we will attempt to keep the rules as simple as possible. I would like to ask the Style Secretary to pick the right point in time to establish the rules and to get the ball rolling at that time. 4. DVDs in MusicBrainz will represent releases that you can buy. Official DVD releases will also be considered official for MB. We'll have to consider how to improve support for DVDs in MB when we improve the handling for albums. We'll make do for now. 5. If for some reason the track listing that people have for a DVD is different from the actual DVD, create a second album and mark the second album as a bootleg. Figuring out when and when not to do this will be part of establishing the DVD style guidelines -- first lets observe what people are doing and then we'll nail down the guidelines.

</official_sounding_voice>

All of this is going to take some time -- as usual. If some time down the road you think that the DVD guidelines have mature, please mention it here and we'll see about updating the official style guidelines.

Thanks, and have a good weekend everyone!