On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 23:44:06 +0200, Beth wrote:

I do think we should have an attribute of video, or dvd, or other added to the "album, single, ep...." tree. If it's possible.

As an interim measure until the album attributes get restructured and we have proper media types, yes.

I am no expert in this. Where could this be added *now* without breaking the current structure too much. And Robert: Do you approve of this interim sollution and would you implement it?

In the mean time we should use a wiki page immediatly. These have already been added for a couple of such cases and work pretty well.

  DonRedman

--
Words that are written in CamelCase refer to WikiPages:
Visit http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ the best MusicBrainz documentation around! :-)