Well, the problem here is what one would mean by "necessary".
"Variation 1" seems to me a little too terse, but I wanted other users
opinions before posting a note to the original modder. Thanks.

2006/5/2, Stefan Kestenholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Ok, so putting it under Jacques Loussier is fine. But what about the
> track names?
>
> > ... Tracks to the composers with as much detail as you deem
> > necessary

And I thought I wrote a short, and precise e-mail before ;) Enter the track
names such that it is clear which work was performed? If your question was
about using classical styleguideline, yes definitely (even if it's only for
consistency and that the tracks turn up in the database search)

  --keschte

--
Frederic Da Vitoria