Yet another thing that TaggerScript could probably help with. TaggerScript
where are?

Cristov (wolfsong)

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: "Chris Bransden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "MusicBrainz style discussion"
<musicbrainz-style@lists.musicbrainz.org>
Subject: Re: [mb-style] albums and single with the same title
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 22:33:30 +0100

nah cos it's only relevant if you own both. same reason we don't
append (vinyl) or (japanese release) to titles, even though there's
plenty of reasons why you would want to own both.

i think it's just one of those things you have to do at your end :)
maybe the tagger could be made smart enough to realise when this was
going to happen and ask the user if they wanted to add something to
distinguish it?