Il Monday, May 15, 2006 11:15 AM
Frederic Da Vitoria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

I first thought Wwo was a mispelling, but I just learned that those
two abreviations have the same meaning. I know, it is not very common,
but it is used for a few (too?) well-known works. I think we should
decide between the two. What do others think?

IIRC they are "Werk ohne Oper" and "Work without opera" or something like that. So they are both valid and their use depends on ReleaseLanguage. If we force the use on one of the two, let's say the english version, we have to force also other things, as the use of "Nr." and "No."

(Could you please report all this on CSGD? Or I will do it myself when I will find time)

Ciao

MArco (ClutchEr2)