Hi!

I have a lot of official audio-play cds that I would like to add to Musicbrainz. Most of them are long running series with many episodes (each is one cd, these are not box-sets or parts of the same play).

I've been looking for the right way to style the albums, but I couldn't find consistency in the existing entries as well as a style guide on the website that fits this situation (IMHO).

Example:

* Series of Edgar Allen Poe audio plays
* Artist: Edgar Allan Poe - ok, that was easy

* Episode 1 "Die Grube und das Pendel"
* Episode 2 "Die schwarze Katze"
* Episode 3 "Der Untergang des Hauses Usher"

What would be good album names for these?

I had several suggestions in the mod notes, that I don't agree with

1. "Die Grube und das Pendel, Volume 1" -> not good, suggests that there is a Volume 2 of "Die Grube und das Pendel" - but there isn't, Episode 2 is a totally different story. 2. "Volume 1: Die Grube und das Pendel" -> looks better, but I really don't like to lengthen the name by putting "Volume" in there
3. "1: Die Grube und das Pendel" -> my suggestion

If you think that this already covered by the current style guide, than tell me where to look or make suggestions. If most people think method 2 is right, I will do it that way even if I prefer the shorter method 3.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Cheers, Jörg.