On 7/4/06, Thomas Tholén <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't really have an opinion on "split" or not, I'd just like to pont out that
this case is quite far from equivalent with V/A releases. In all cases I can
think of V/A releases already have a name, and this is about constructing a (MB
purpose) name for something that doesn't already have one.

True. I should've said something like "Various Artists Compilation".

Maybe a better argument: if only the artist names are mentioned on the
cover, it seems strange to me to add something like 'Split' to the
title.