I've tried this on test server. It works fine, but:

Where should the link point to? Should it be userinfo page, or the
actual blog page?
We should decide this once and state clearly. I would vote for the
actual blog page :)

2006/7/17, Stefan Kestenholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 7/16/06, Don Redman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:01:44 +0200, Alexander Dupuy wrote:
>
> > As nobody has raised any objections, in the spirit of beta testing, I
> > have made these changes (renamed myspace AR, added blog AR) on the
> > test.musicbrainz.org server, so that people can experiment with them.
> > Interestingly, the auto-recognition for MySpace pages works even after
> > changing the link phrases, description, and even the AR name itself --
> > I'm not sure how that works, or if it is dependent on cached information
> > in the JavaScript code, or dependent on the position in the list.
> > Perhaps Keschte or someone familiar with the code could comment on that.

it just looks at the hostname (server name) in the URL, and you
probably did not rename the part of the AR name [1] that it uses to
guess the type.

and, yes.. it is really hard to find specific advanced relationship
edits, because the interface can't tell one from the other. neither do
they show up under the entities you'd expect them to do, this is a
rather incomplete implementation IMHO. but we all know that it was
tedious enough for rob to get it done, all other things are a bonus
:-)

[1]
http://bugs.musicbrainz.org/browser/mb_server/trunk/htdocs/scripts/ar-frontend.js#L162