I can't see how we would want anything else that the title (that would be what's printed on the release, IMO) in the title field. If the release is called different things in different places, then that's a problem of course, but those are best solved case-by-case, and preferably by chosing one of the possible titles, not by making up a completely new one only because releases with the same music usually are called that way. That will make it more difficult to find your exact release than necessary.

//[bnw]