On 03/11/06, Jason Bouwmeester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All interesting comments... so I guess I'll enter them as official.
But this brings me back to my original question - are these still
(bonus disc) designated even though they are *illicit* rips of the
audio from a bonus video dvd? And how does that work with the Nirvana
3CD/1DVD-video release - disc 1-4 or disc 1-3 and a bonus disc?

as i said before, it depends if the DVD appears on every version, or
just some. I believe in this case it is every version, in which case
it is not 'bonus', so just use (disc 4) :)