On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 08:56:26 +0100, Lukáš Lalinský wrote:

On Pi, 2007-03-02 at 10:27 -0800, Kerensky97 wrote:
I still think "editor" is ambiguous enough to cause alot of confusion like I mentioned in the RFC, even labels use it in different ways; but I guess it could be solved if there's a really good definition of what specifically an editor is in this AR.

I take this as a veto, right?

I dont' think so. You really need to use the word "veto" if you want to cast one.
And Frederic Da Vitoria wrote:

Couldn't we put something in the combo itself; like "(film) editor" or
"editor (film)" ?

That would pretty much solve the issue, wouldn't it?

  DonRedman

--
Words that are written in CamelCase refer to WikiDocs,
the MusicBrainz documentation system.