On So, 2007-03-31 at 08:34 -0700, Alexander Dupuy wrote:
> I don't see much point in changing St. to Saint in St. Helena and St. Pierre
> and Miquelon, but don't really care either way.

The official ISO list uses 'Saint', so I though it would be a good idea
to change it.

> I would omit the months from the historical names: February or October, it
> hardly matters.

That wasn't meant to be in the database, just as an additional
information on the wiki page.

> The code TL is correct and should not be changed to TP (historical code for
> East Timor) - the name change to Timor Leste is correct, however.

Oh, you're right. The mix of old name and new code confused me. Now the
question is, do we want both in the list? East Timor (TP) is in ISO 3166-3,
Timor-Este (TL) is in ISO 3166-1.