Lukáš Lalinský wrote:
Ok, so, I'd like to issue a RFV:

http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ProgrammingRelationshipType

* {instrument:has %|was} {additional:additionally} programmed by * {additional:additionally} programmed {instrument:% on}

If nobody will veto it, I'll add the new AR this weekend and start
editing the existing "performer" ARs with instrument "programming".

Man, do I love to see this AR getting added :-)
Now the only things we need are instrument brands and models ;-)

Yours,

Age

P.s. With all these new (upcoming) ARs lately (PureVolume, Edited By, etc.), would it be possible to make a blog announcement in the near future when we have a list? More people might be dying to have those new ARs.