Any WikiGod around with some answers? :-]

What to do with CategoryTerminology?
It has grown up to the point it's pretty unmanageable.

Fact is we do have a lot of Terminology, and that's fine.
Now (for example), does the stuff from CategoryIdentifier really
belong into Terminology? What's the value of that?

Furthermore, should we try to split Terminology into sub-categories
(possibly making CategoryIdentifier one of them)?

If so, what categories names/content would you pick?

A few ideas thrown into the air:
- a sub category specifically for WikiTerminology (BackLink,
WikiWardening and stuff like that). Or simply exclude
-linto:CategoryWiki from the Terminology page search snippet?
- a sub category for things corresponding to a database entity (eg:
ArtistSortName)
- another one for stylish (eg: non database) terminology
(PerformanceName), jargon stuff (ModBot) and "common" (not DB)
terminology (ObiStrip, MashUp)

- Olivier