On 26-Feb-08, at 7:58 AM, Frederic Da Vitoria wrote:

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Leiv Hellebo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Let me have a short go at it then: "If there is only one work on your
CD, and the WorkName is part of the ReleaseTitle, you don't have to
include the WorkName in the TrackTitles".

Are you meaning this as a suggestion?

In my opinion, this wouldn't work and is not appropriate unless we had a "work" object (like releases) and a "movement" object (like tracks). If we could (using Picard) set the album tag = the work title and the title tag = the movement info, I would be all over this though.

-Aaron