There's a note at the bottom saying:

    * "2 in 1" releases should have a third release group. This
applies to all Release Types, including 2-in-1 albums and double
A-side singles. e.g. ABBA's "Waterloo / Voulez-Vous" should not be
merged into "Waterloo" or "Voulez-Vous".

Although it's implicit above, I think we should make it explicit that
the same applies to box sets. I.e., release variations of a disc in a
box set should go in a separate release group from the box set.

Note that the (implicit) rules are that single-disc and multi-disc
variations of a single release go in the same RG; multi-disc releases
containing discs of multiple releases (including 2-in-1s and box sets)
go in their own RG, separate from the components. I think it's
important to make the distinction explicit in all cases, especially
since the overlap is sometimes hard to draw a line through (e.g., a
2-disc version of a release whose “bonus disc” is a somewhat unrelated
EP, but released under only the name of the primary disc).

-- Bogdan Butnaru