I'm not sure I support this.

Possibly it's a language thing, but I'd think "brother" and
"brother-in-law" are two completely separate phenomena, only threy use
a few of the same letters in their names. Adding this clarification to
the sibling class seems to me pretty much the same as adding "The
sibling class should not be used on two people who are only bound
together by their common liking of the same taste milkshake". It just
seems like extra clutter that doesn't add sometihing.

Plus it seems like your suggestion supports adding non-artists as an
artist just in order to link these two together.

//[bnw]