+1 on the RFV.  Just taking a last look, one trivial thing popped out at
me...  One of the three examples specifically talks about the Writer AR.
 Maybe final passage of this RFV should be contingent upon the Writer AR
passing RFV, so there's no issue with that example referencing an AR that
doesn't (yet) exist?

Also, just for clarification, "It also adds a reference to this section to
each of the relationship types mentioned below." - what is the actual text
you intend to add to those ARs?

Brian