Frederic Da Vitoria wrote:
> I am not even sure what Bass means here, so I'd say:
> "How about removing the current bass and creating a "Undetermined bass"
> in "other" and giving it a description
> saying that it's a generic instrument and(...)"

It can't be deleted because it's currently in use. Not just a few times
either, over 12,000 times. :/

> BTW, by "other", you meant "Other string instruments", right?

I actually meant "other instruments" rather than "other string
instruments", it just seems more appropriate to me for something that
covers two completely different instruments. I don't really mind though,
either is better than what we currently have.

Nikki