Hi,

Daytrotter Session are often excellent recording session and many famous
band participate. We can find a page to complete
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Series/Daytrotter_Session here .

For the moment most of these release are name Daytrotter Session but as
danBLOO in  http://musicbrainz.org/show/edit/?editid=13807852 edit #13807852
ask me few week ago, some band participates several times and is this case
the release could be redundant! Witch solution? Use the blog title do to a
title like this Daytrotter Session: Blog Title, only use Blog Title or keep
Daytrotter Session...

mtrolley open 'unknowingly' the debate in
http://musicbrainz.org/show/edit/?editid=14018476 edit #14018476 .