Hi, folks:

As preparation for adding two Releases of Bellini's opera "Norma" to MB, I
decided to make a CSG Standard page for that work, so I'd only have to
figure out the Opera Track Style once. As a side effect of that, I created a
CSG Standard page for Bellini. I also came up with a format for opera track
listings, which helps a contributor submit not just TrackTitles but also
per-track singer ARs. I'd welcome your review.

If you are interested, please review:

* http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/CSG_Standard/Bellini%2C_Vincenzo#Norma , with
an eye to any mistakes I made in style compliance for the opera "Norma".
* The Bellini page as a whole, and how the CSG Standard page links to its
children.
* The per-track singer notations, to see if it might be improved, and might
be useful elsewhere

If you want to make fixes right on the page, please go ahead. For comments,
or meta-discussion, let's head to the Talk page of CSG Standard/Bellini...,
or in this mb-style thread.

I'm off now to listen to "Casta Diva".