Hello,

On 22/06/11 10:29, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren wrote:
> Should we merge "Slim Jewel Case" into "Jewel Case" too, in your
> opinion? (I wouldn't mind it myself either way, but if not it feels
> weird)

The slim jewel case has different dimensions compared to the regular
jewel box.  (three of them fit in the space of two regular jewel boxes
if you put them on a regular shelf :).  I think that distinguishes them
more from the regular jewel boxes than the (cd sized) super jewel box.

So I don't necessarily think that these should be merged.  (Though
wouldn't object either).

-- kuno / warp.